SecureDoc v6.2.32 Mac Release Notes
System requirements for SecureDoc for FileVault 2 (SDFV 2) v6.2.32 Mac are as listed:
- Apple Mac OS X Versions 10.7 Lion (up to 10.7.5)
- 10.8 Mountain Lion (up to 10.8.5)
- and 10.9 Mavericks
- 128 MB of RAM (beyond OS requirements)
- 128 MB of free space for software installation
Enterprise/managed configuration only
SES Client Password policies apply when encrypting a USB drive with RME or RMCE.
||Error and Warning Messages have been improved
Compatibility for OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Allows upgrading from SDFV 2 v6.2.23 or v6.2.25 (both of these versions are running on OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion) to SDFV 2 v6.2.32 (running on OS X 10.9 Mavericks)
- Provides ability to run SDFV 2 v6.2.32 without having to upgrade from SES 6.2.xx
Preparation of Installation Package Instructions:
- Download the Zip File from the server provided by WinMagic support.
C:\Program Files (x86)\WinMagic\SDDB-NT\Binary Installation Files\MacFv\
- Unzip the file and copy the DMG into the following folder on the server (remember to rename the original one):
Client Upgrade Instructions:
Systems with 10.8.5 Mountain Lion with a successful installation of SDFV 2 v.6.2.23 or v.6.2.25.
Upgrade OS X to 10.9 Mavericks.
When OS X is successfully upgraded (refer to 10.9 installation instructions for details), upgrade SDFV 2 to v.6.2.32.
||If the following warning message appears when opening the PKG file:
- System Preferences -> Security and Privacy -> General
- Select the "Open Anyway" button.
||During the upgrade to SDFV 2 v6.2.32 ensure that there is a working communication with SES 6.2.xx.
Alles anzeigen Release Notes