How do you know multi-cloud encryption right for your enterprise? According to a recent report(1), 85% of enterprises have a multi-cloud strategy, with 95% running apps or experimenting with Infrastructure as a service (IaaS). From public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services – to hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) solutions like Nutanix and Scale Computing for hybrid integrations, more and more businesses are adopting multiple cloud solutions. The benefits are vast – optimizing ROI, diverse feature sets, reduced risk and improved business continuity – all without the usual lock-in.
The Challenge: multi-cloud, multi-standard complexity
The most challenging security questions for today’s enterprises are:
- How do I secure all workloads in this new distributed IT architecture?
- How can I bring together disparate security solutions without leaving gaps in security, visibility and control?
- How do I control encryption keys on different cloud platforms?
- How can I stop security and encryption processes slowing down productivity?
The Solution: Any-Cloud Security with SecureDoc CloudVMWhether you’re converging your private infrastructure, migrating to cloud, or moving multi-cloud, WinMagic gives you full control of your data protection and cloud compliance monitoring.
- Maintain your encryption intact from cloud to cloud, all under one platform
- Encrypt and locks down workloads on any infrastructure
- Ensure keys are held by the enterprise, not cloud providers.
Transition to Multi-CloudAlways-on encryption travels with your VMs from cloud to cloud, protecting all data-at-rest – including OS, data volumes, images and snapshots.
- Break down siloes – manage encryption keys across multiple clouds, accounts and regions from within your enterprise
- Simplify compliance – view all security platforms from a single dashboard
- Take control with policy-driven restrictions, clone controls, geo-location and IP-blocking policies
- Automate and enforce security with remote policy controls
- Secure with speed with encryption optimized for the speed of the cloud.