Easy to Use and Secure Sign On
The future of access control for devices, software and services is both easier to use and more secure than present offerings. By adopting SecureDoc Passwordless Authentication (PA), you can bring your company into this future.
Solving Problems with SecureDoc PA:
- Reduce password management overhead
- Eliminate the need to purchase additional hardware and software by transforming laptops and other endpoints into 'the MFA device' that enables users to securely authenticate to applications
- Thwart costly credential-focused attacks like Business Email Compromise by protecting remote authentication with asymmetric encryption
- Support authentication scenarios including MS Office 365, Windows Login, VPN, Salesforce, and other FIDO compatible SaaS applications and services
- Remove the need to deploy siloed solutions with centrally managed encryption and authentication policies through SecureDoc Enterprise Servers
Benefits of Passwordless Authentication
- Self-recovery for authentication - unique and versatile backup and recovery options for users
- Support portability - for users that need to access applications on non-primary devices, loaners
- Local auditing - ensure users know which applications are being protected using SecureDoc PA
- SecureDoc PA supports the most MFA devices all users across an IT environment can use passwordless authentication: including Phones, USB Tokens, and the device itself
User authentication via SecureDoc PA is simple to use and fully portable, with no backend complexity to contend with. Your team members' existing devices become their authenticators, allowing streamlined logins without adding extra keys and devices to the workflow, while giving significant choice regarding what serves as a security key.