Founded in 1997, WinMagic is a privately owned company focused on providing the most secure and yet easy-to-use data encryption solutions worldwide.
We are a culturally diverse group sharing one common principle: supporting each other in reaching our best to serve our customers. We focus on strong ethics and believe in doing what’s right as well as fair for all parties involved. WinMagic’s Mission Statement is: To be the world leader in disk encryption through high standards and strong ethics.
What Makes Us Different?
All companies have a distinctive culture and WinMagic is proud of its uniqueness. So what makes us different from other workplaces? WinMagic highly values teams and team players who are capable of delivering high quality results in an environment that is extremely fast-paced and dynamic. We offer employees the opportunity to do great things and to make a real difference within the company and in the industry. Being resourceful, proactive while taking responsibility for your actions, are qualities we look for in all employees. Our open door environment applies to all department levels and locations, enabling timely sharing of information - both good and bad – and promoting active contribution to the company’s success.
We are happy to accept applicants at any time for our resume database.
What We Offer
To attract and retain the best employees, we offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive group health benefits packages. Our compensation program is benchmarked yearly to ensure our practices reflect the realities of our dynamic marketplace. We recognize that employees and potential employees do not focus solely on compensation when looking at career options. For this reason, we have introduced a number of initiatives to enable the success of our employees including:
- Challenging Work and the opportunity to make a difference as WinMagic continues to grow and to work with new and evolving technology.
- Flex-Time is available to help manage work life balance. Employees may commence work anytime between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m, except for some positions that have structured hours in order to meet customers’ needs.
- Education and Training is available to all employees both through formal and informal programs. Employees are encouraged to share knowledge with each other and to develop new skills.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program, which provides confidential advisory and referral services for personal and family concerns, such as substance abuse, addictions, financial and mental health issues.
- Employee Recognition to reward individual and group behaviors that support organizational goals and values.
How to Apply
We are happy to accept applicants at any time for our resume database. To apply for a position, please visit: www.winmagic.com/careers
Although we thank everyone for applying, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. WinMagic is an equal opportunity employer.
Take a fun Code Challenge to see if you have what it takes to join our R&D Team!
- No external resources
- No copy & paste
- Have fun!