Anywhere, Everywhere, No-Compromise Security
WinMagic’s SecureDoc for Windows encryption software is available in two editions:
Standalone / Unmanaged
Available for purchase directly from our Store. SecureDoc’s Standalone Edition allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently leveraging features including: Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Multi-Factor Authentication, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE). These features help businesses increase security, mitigate business risk and meet government and regulatory requirements for hard drive encryption.Learn more
Enterprise / Managed
SecureDoc’s Enterprise Edition takes all the features of Standalone and gives control to the administrator via centralized management. With Enterprise Edition, administrators can reduce the complexity of managing standalone systems by leveraging a centralized console to apply access policies, sync user credentials via Active Directory, remotely reset passwords, enforce log-in policies such as pre-boot network-based authentication via PBConnex and more.Learn more
Unparalleled BitLocker Management
SecureDoc offers the best solution in the industry for managing BitLocker deployments. Organizations can take advantage of the built-in encryption offering and increase the security by adding SecureDoc’s unique layers of authentication support whether it’s Pre-boot network authentication or multi-factor authentication.
When the time comes and your business requires centralized management and control, you can seamlessly upgrade from SecureDoc Standalone to SecureDoc Enterprise Edition managed by SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES). Ideal for environments with ten devices or more to manage, licenses can be seamlessly transitioned with minimal impact to the end-user.
SecureDoc for Windows Standalone Edition
Unmanaged solution for small businesses
Industry-leading Full-Disk Encryption for Windows PCs
Multi-factor authentication at pre-boot and Removable Media Encryption
File & Folder Encryption option available
Support for Windows 8* and Windows 10*
FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria EAL4, BITS, AES validation
Delivering the best full disk encryption for small business
WinMagic’s SecureDoc Standalone Edition maintains end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. SecureDoc allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently leveraging features including; Full Disk Encryption (FDE), Multi-Factor Authentication, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE).These features help businesses to meet government and regulatory requirements that are mandated for their business sector.
SecureDoc Standalone for Windows Advantages
- Enterprise class security for individual PCs
- Seamless upgrade to Enterprise Edition when required
- Flexibility & Control over how and what you share and who can see it
- Secure network folders from prying eyes with File & Folder Encryption
- Reduce overall risk to your business from loss or theft
SecureDoc is ready to support all of your encryption needs now and well into the future.
SecureDoc is a highly secure, yet flexible solution that enables businesses to comply with privacy and security regulations by protecting sensitive data residing in laptops, desktops and on removable media.
SecureDoc for Windows Enterprise Edition
Wired and wireless pre-boot network authentication
File & Folder Encryption
Removable Media Encryption
Removable Media Container Encryption
FIPS 140-2, Common Criteria EAL4, BITS, AES validation
Opal 1 and 2 Self-encrypting drives
The Leading Innovator in Full-Disk Encryption
WinMagic’s SecureDoc Enterprise Edition maintains end user productivity while ensuring maximum security and transparency in regular work flow. Whether it’s SecureDoc’s software encryption, or Microsoft’s BitLocker or easily integrating with industry-standard technologies such as OPAL-compliant Self-Encrypting Drives (SEDs), SecureDoc allows businesses to deal with the security of their IT environment efficiently. Additional features available SecureDoc Enterprise Edition include; PBConnex, Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) and File and Folder Encryption (FFE).
SecureDoc Enterprise for Windows Advantages
- Reduce TCO with PBConnex - less time spent on laborintensive tasks (Password resets, Device Staging etc.)
- Opal SED Support – manage hardware encrypting drives in mixed environments
- Supports all version of Windows – Win 10, Win 8, Win 7, Vista, XP
- BitLocker Management with PBConnex support
Microsoft® BitLocker Support
BitLocker is a commonly used data security feature that encrypts data, and BitLocker users leveraging SecureDoc Enterprise Sever (SES) management can remove many common encryption headaches. SecureDoc BitLocker management helps fill a key gap in this native encryption offering.
SecureDoc management for Bitlocker delivers:
- Better control and security for BitLocker through the enablement of strong user authentication and multi-factor authentication. Administrators can leverage existing network log-in credentials (instead of only a PIN) in addition to multi-factor authentication with smart cards or other tokens to lock down system access and guarantee high-level security of devices
- PBConnex support - SecureDoc allows for pre-boot network authentication – authenticating the users via the local network. This also enables IT managers to reset users’ passwords and make Active Directory role assignments without needing to visit each machine, and without users completing complicated password-challenge-response queries. This saves a dramatic amount of IT time without sacrificing the security of devices.
Opal Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) Support
Self-encrypting hard drives, or SEDs, are fast becoming the standard enterprise solution for protecting data—with strong, easy-to-use security built right into each storage device.
With Opal-compliant SEDs, data encryption, is always on and data access requires authentication however you need a third party solution to enable data protection. That’s where WinMagic’s SecureDoc steps in simplifying SED management, with features that give you complete control over how your data is stored and protected. SecureDoc collects encryption key information from the self-encrypted drive and provides the same central control, escrow and protection offered to its software-encrypted drives.