Any User, Any Device, Any Time
To meet the needs of users that use Apple products, SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) is able to fully manage and control Apple's OS X FileVault 2 security as well as manage the security for iOS-based devices.
FileVault 2 Management
FileVault 2 enterprise management gives businesses the flexibility to choose how they want to encrypt and manage their Apple devices and its hard drives. They can leverage the full disk encryption that FileVault 2 provides as well as take advantage of removable media encryption. All of this is seamlessly managed by the SecureDoc Enterprise Server (SES) central management console.
iOS Device Management
For organizations that allow for the use of iOS-based smartphones and tablets, SecureDoc is able to manage and control the security of these devices to ensure corporate data is protected in the event of loss or theft. With SecureDoc's Mobile Device Management capabilities, administrators can enforce security policies on iOS devices forcing the use of PINs or passwords, password resets, device wipe as well as restrict features like cameras.
Enhance system security and create a better user experience while reducing IT overhead costs.
Manage OS X and iOSbased devices
Ensure end user productivity
Maximum security and transparency
Single security management console
Removable Media Encryption
Removable Media Container Encryption
WinMagic’s SecureDoc for FileVault 2 offers administrators the control and flexibility they need in their data encryption solution for Mac OS X-based environments.
With SecureDoc for FileVault 2 administrators can remotely manage a host of key features and functionality including:
- Wipe the device in the event it is lost or stolen removing all organizational and user data from the device
- Add or remove users as required for normal business needs as users join or leave the organization
- Change or reset passwords for users in the event they forget their password and need access to their system
- Lock or unlock the device in the event the device needs to be de/reactivated
- Remove user and user data – keeping file systems intact but removes the user directory so others can still login
- Encryption of removable media with WinMagic’s Removable Media Encryption (RME) or Removable Media Container Encryption (RMCE) solution
Mobile Device Management for Mac & iOS
flooding the market, mobile monitoring is growing in importance. By controlling and protecting the data and configuration settings for all mobile devices in the network, MDM can reduce support costs and business risks. The intent of MDM is to optimize the functionality and security of a mobile communications network while minimizing cost and downtime. SecureDoc MDM now supports iOS platforms for iPhone and iPad devices from a single management console and can incorporate Windows, Android and Linux support as well.
Comprehensive support for Apple devices is one more reason why WinMagic continues to be the leading innovator in Full Disk Encryption.
- Mac OS x 10.11, 10.11.1, 10.11.2, 10.11.3, 10.11.4 (ElCapitan)
- Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.9.1, 10.9.2, 10.9.5 (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 (Lion)